"A State of Constant Elevation"

HEY! Thanks for visiting but...I don't post here any more.

Check out Duncan Nuggets®: The Resource Center For Competitive Advantage

Words of Wisdom 23: Productivity


People always ask me a question: "Al, where do you find the time?"

They want to know how I am able to have over 100 speaking engagements per year, write dozens of articles, maintain two blogs and two websites, run two businesses (currently starting a third), serve on two boards, chair a steering committee, volunteer for over hundred hours per year, mentor students one on one, and make time for my family. The answer is simple: I don't try to find time; I make time. For example:
  • By spending 1 less hour per day surfing the web or watching TV, you will have an extra 28-31hrs. every month to work on achieving your goals. That's 336-372 hours per year!


Related Articles: