"A State of Constant Elevation"

HEY! Thanks for visiting but...I don't post here any more.

Check out Duncan Nuggets®: The Resource Center For Competitive Advantage

Words of Wisdom 25: Money Smarts


This is how most people think: I'll trade some time for some dollars. Every time I do a task, project, or something similar I get paid for it.

This is how entrepreneurial minded people think: How can I do something once and keep getting paid for it even if I NEVER do it again?

That's called residual income.
Residual income, doing something once but getting paid for it over and over, is one of the secrets of financial freedom.

Examples: royalties from writing a book, making a film, recording an audio program or song, or building an ecommerce website.


Related Articles:

Secrets to Becoming a Successful Campus CEO

Inside the Business Mind of Russell Simmons Creating a Business Legacy

Farrah Gray – From the Projects to Self-Made Millionaire